5 ideas to celebrate Mother's Day with Compostela Net Hotels
Being a mother is much more than giving birth. Being a mother means loving and caring for your child even before you can see them. It is to teach them to walk, to talk, is to see them cry and not know what to do. For all this and more, you deserve to celebrate your day as you deserve, although, for us, Mother's Day should be every day! It is for all this that from Compostela Net Hotels we want to offer you 5 ideas on how to best celebrate Mother's Day in Santiago de Compostela, taking care of you, pampering yourself, but above all, thinking of you!:
1. May means the arrival of good weather and sunshine in our city, so it is essential to visit their parks dressed in spring. All of them have a special charm, and many are very close to our hotels, such as Bonaval Park, Belvís Park or Alameda Park.
2. We encourage you to sleep all you need in our comfortable beds, to enjoy a long hour in our wonderful bathtubs or to read a good book in our reading rooms or even in your room! Remember that in our hotels we offer you a tablet during your entire stay, which contains a wide variety of literature. You will undoubtedly find the perfect book to enjoy on your special day!
3. Do not forget that in Santiago de Compostela we have a great gastronomic selection. You can choose from the wide selection of tapas bars to the classic restaurants with excellent Galician food, or you can even enjoy those recommended by the Michelin Guide!
4. After an intense afternoon of sightseeing or shopping, we recommend you to relax with a good cup of tea, and even, we recommend that you complete it with a good snack. At Compostela Net Hotels we offer a wide 24-hour breakfast service, so you can recover your energy whenever you want.
5. Finally, our last idea is to do ... whatever you want! Literally, do what you like best on your special day, whether it's shopping or going to one of the many cultural and leisure activities that Santiago de Compostela offers you. At CNH we want you to have the best possible time during Mother's Day!